We offer custom branding and logo design services to meet the needs of your growing business ...
Company Logos, graphic design, branding, marketing collateral
Logos are symbols made up of text and images that help identify your brand. Your company's identity and brand is visually expressed through its logo, which is one of the main things that make your business memorable.
A good logo should give important information about your company and should communicate the industry, the service, your brand values, and your target audience.
A good logo makes a great first impression. It is important that your logo have a clear and recognizable design that will stay on the mind of your client. Your logo must have a good use of fonts, colors, and design and it is important that a logo is easily read and portrays your company well.
Crezent designs custom logo designs for organizations ranging from corporate to small business
Your potential customers see hundreds of logos a day, and a good logo with the right message will help them choose your company over your competition.
Below are the key elements of a good logo:
Crezent utilizes visual identity info from our client to provide multiple logo ideas in a professional manner.
Your brand is what others perceives about your company. It can be the lasting impression that your company has on your customers and potential customers. It is very important to consistently use the same logo and design in your marketing to create a brand that is easily recognized by your customers.
Branding is creating a consistent marketing theme. A brand can be described as a company, service, product, or person, that has a voice and personality of their own.
- What are some of their core values?
- What do they stand for?
- What makes their product unique?
- What is their unique selling point?
- Who are their target customers?
Brand identity guidelines describe how a brand’s identity should or shouldn’t be used across a variety of mediums. Logos are normally shown sitting on appropriate backgrounds, in appropriate colors.
Following are different options that we offer your company:
- A logo design (the main symbol behind the entire identity and brand)
- Stationery design (letterheads, business cards, compliment slips etc)
- Marketing Collateral (Flyers, brochures, books, websites, etc)
- Apparel Design (Tangible clothing items that are worn by employees or sold as part of the brand’s strategy)
- Email Design (email template design for newsletters, in-house memos, etc.)
- Other Communication